- 1 Official Website: Click Here
- 2 Introducing Bowflex
- 3 What are Bowflex SelectTech 552 Dumbbells?
- 4 How to use Bowflex SelectTech 552 Dumbbells?
- 5 How to change weight in Bowflex SelectTech 552 Dumbbells?
- 6 How are Bowflex SelectTech 552 Dumbbells better than other dumbbells?
- 7 PROS of Bowflex SelectTech 552 Dumbbells
- 8 CONS of Bowflex SelectTech 552 Dumbbells
- 9 What is the cost of Bowflex SelectTech 552 Dumbbells?
- 10 Bowflex SelectTech 552 Dumbbells Reviews – Conclusion
Bowflex Dumbbells Reviews – Bowflex SelectTech 552 Dumbbells are the best adjustable dumbbells. It is affordable, save you space by replacing 15 sets of weights, and is comfortable to use.
Official Website: Click Here
Bowflex Dumbbells – Is it Worth Buying?
|Product Name||Bowflex Dumbbells|
|Pros||Durable, affordable, and easy to use.|
|Warranty||3 or 5 years.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Bowflex is your one-stop destination for all your fitness equipment needs. You can check out their website for the coolest, most sustainable, and best workout equipment ever!
They have free shipping on orders over $500 or more. And, an additional 10% discount too. They have bikes, ellipticals, home gym equipment, weights and benches, treadmills,
What are Bowflex SelectTech 552 Dumbbells?
Bowflex Dumbbells are uniquely designed, well-trusted and compact dumbbells that can be used by all adults. They are very functional and can be used for a full-body workout. You can use these dumbbells for your legs, back, chest, abs, shoulders, and arms.
It has 5 – 52.5 lbs adjustable per dumbbell, so you can reduce and increase the weights as per your functionality and capacity.
Bowflex SelectTech 552 Dumbbells are really sought-after by most adults who wish to take body training and core building very seriously. The dumbbells look really classy with their black color and red highlights.
It can be used as a home workout tool, or you can even add it to your gym training. It is always better with Bowflex since you get so many trainer-led videos and exercise tips that you can use to understand how to put the dumbbells to their maximum usage.
Click to Place Your Order at the Best Available Price
How to use Bowflex SelectTech 552 Dumbbells?
It is very easy. You can either use one dumbbell or both at the same time. It depends on your tempo, requirement, and muscle-building methods. Some prefer using one dumbbell at a time and focusing on their movements by slowing down. This can help build strength and endurance in different muscles.
Or you can use both Dumbbells if your focus is to build maximum stamina and strength. These are durable and easy to use. The lifting bar comes with a cool grip that lets you hold on to the dumbbell very firmly, even if your hands get sweaty. The grip can be strengthened even more if you have gym gloves.
How to change weight in Bowflex SelectTech 552 Dumbbells?
Each dumbbell can be adjusted to 52.5 lbs weight at a time. While with other dumbbells, you either have to fix the weight plates and you need so much help for that, or you may need to switch between dumbbells. However, these are relatively easy and can be done by one person at a time.
You can have the handle in the base and turn each dial to the appropriate weight setting. As soon as the weight plates are set, lift your handle up to get that weight set in.
Now you can do your workout efficiently. Slowly, you can build more strength by adding more weights, up to 52.5 lbs per dumbbell.
You have 5, 7.5, 10, 12.5, 15, 17.5, 20, 22.5, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, and 52.5 lbs plates to adjust for your daily workout. There won’t be any boring lifting anymore. You are free to experiment with a variety of weights on your bar.
If you’re a beginner, you can start with 5 lbs and gradually go by adding 2.5 lbs every few days or workouts. Later, you increase 5 lbs per workout or in a few days.
How are Bowflex SelectTech 552 Dumbbells better than other dumbbells?
They’re better in many ways. The fact that they are from Bowflex makes them very durable and reliable, and they always have kind customer service.
- Adjustable Dumbbell: Most dumbbells come in particular weight sizes. You have to keep lifting them until you or the dumbbell is worn out. This makes the workouts boring as you don’t have any thrill. After a point, the dumbbell gets easier as you are used to lifting the same weight, and it can barely add any muscular strength. Your progress may stop. But with Bowflex SelectTech 552 Dumbbells, you have adjustable weights. The bar is so strong it can have 52.5 lbs for each dumbbell. You can start with 5 and 15 different weights to go from.
- Dials: Have you ever heard of a dumbbell with dials to adjust weights? That just makes Bowflex dumbbells so unique. These dumbbells come with dials on both sides of a dumbbell. You can adjust it from 15 weight selection options, and the bar will be adjusted accordingly. Most dumbbells on the market are very manual, and you have to keep lifting the weights to insert them into a bar. This may increase the chance of an injury. However, Bowflex makes it safer as you just have to keep it down and use the dials.
- Storage Trays: To make the product and your experience classier, Bowflex SelectTech 552 dumbbells come with storage trays that are intuitive. You can keep them anywhere on the floor. These trays will prevent the weights from being on the floor. They protect the weight and keep them sustained, in the same quality and enhance their durability. It just makes your experience better.
- Smaller Weights: Lifting a bigger rod may make you feel like a wrestler or a pumped-up human, but it is just so uncomfortable doing so many workouts with a bigger weight. Bowflex SelectTech 552 dumbbells are compact. They’re smaller weights that can fit into your workouts easily. Each dumbbell is 16.9″ L x 8.3″ W x 9″ H. This means it is almost half of your arm or a little bigger than that.
- Material & Warranty: There are too many weight options on the market these days, and yet none of them comes with the best material. Some are made of plastic and have a dangerous quality that can cause various diseases when touched or inhaled. Bowflex SelectTech 552 dumbbells are made of Steel, Nylon, ABS, and Thermoplastic Rubber. They come with a 2-year warranty as well. If anything goes wrong with your dumbbells or you have problems while shifting weights, damages, or questions, everything is covered under warranty.
- Accessories: The Bowflex SelectTech 552 dumbbell can be purchased with several accessories as well.
- 5.1S Stowable Bench
- SelectTech Dumbbell Stand With Media Rack
- SelectTech 840 Kettlebell
- Bowflex Towel
Each of these is high quality and can be purchased at discounted rates.
PROS of Bowflex SelectTech 552 Dumbbells
- It is extremely easy-to-lift equipment and can be lifted by all adults.
- It works well for men and women.
- It comes with a JRNY app subscription, so you can watch videos and perform exercises with weights anywhere.
- It is a piece of home equipment that is easy to keep, clean, and carry.
- It comes with a stylish tray to keep your weight in.
- It comes with a dial to change weights easily.
- It comes with on-demand trainer-led videos.
- It is useful for yoga, Pilates, and whole-body workout.
- Its app workout videos can be used on iOS and Android.
- It helps you gain strength and endurance.
- It reduces fat and cellulite.
CONS of Bowflex SelectTech 552 Dumbbells
- It weighs a little more with its bar: 55.6 lbs.
- If you are not used to lifting weights at all, it may get a little complicated.
- It should be kept indoors only at an adjusted temperature, or the warranty may get void.
- The JRNY app is available to you for a year only.
- You can’t carry these dumbbells everywhere.
What is the cost of Bowflex SelectTech 552 Dumbbells?
The Bowflex SelectTech 552 Dumbbells can be bought from their official website only. You can get them for $449 only. These can be insured and secured better when you get a 3 or 5-year warranty plan as an add-on.
Also, if you add accessories that fit well with these dumbbells and make your cart nearly $500, you get free shipping and an additional 10% off.
You also get a one-year FREE trial of the JRNY® app; these contain on-demand training videos. (Click Here to Official Website)
Bowflex SelectTech 552 Dumbbells Reviews – Conclusion
Bowflex SelectTech 552 Dumbbells are a perfect fit for anyone who loves to have a compact workout pattern with minimal equipment in a smaller size.
These dumbbells come with one-demand full-body workout training videos on the JRNY app. It is a digital fitness app that instructs people from anywhere at any time.
The dumbbells are very durable and last longer as they’re built well from good quality material. 100% satisfaction is seen in all customers of Bowflex. You can explore their range of fitness equipment on their website. Click here to buy Bowflex SelectTech 552 Dumbbells now.
Click to Learn More About Bowflex Dumbbells Right Now