- 1 FSMB PLAN OFFERS A PATHWAY TO MULTISTATE LICENSE
- 2 SCHOOL NURSES’ ROLE EXPANDS WITH ACCESS TO STUDENTS’ ONLINE HEALTH RECORDS
- 3 RESEARCHES LAUNCH HEALTH INFORMATION LAW WEBSITE
- 4 RWJF GRANTS FUND SECOND-CAREER NURSING STUDENTS
- 5 NURSES HELP OVERSEE PARKINSON’S PLAN
- 6 NEBRASKA HOSPITAL ASSOCIATION HEALTH CARE CAREER SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
- 7 JOB PROSPECTS BRIGHTER FOR COLLEGE GRADS
- 8 BURNOUT (AND HOW TO AVOID IT)
- 9 10 QUESTIONS: DAVE MITTMAN, PA
- 10 AREA POST-MASTERS CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
The National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Students to Service Loan Repayment Program (S2S LRP) provides up to $120,000 to medical students (MD and DO) in their final year of school in return for a commitment to provide primary health care full-time for at READ MORE
Using this agreement, licensed physicians could apply for rapid multistate licensure to treat patients residing outside their principal licensing state. Compact-friendly states could still choose to deny licensure to those physicians, READ MORE
Original Source Here
New treatments for Parkinson’s patients are in use or being developed to ease the side effects for what can be a debilitating disease, and nurses are helping with research and implementation.
One development is the use of Botox, the injection more commonly thought of as a treatment for reducing wrinkles, said Heintje Calara, RN, MA, Parkinson’s specialist and research nurse at NYU Langone READ MORE
Health care is a growing and technologically advanced industry. Hospitals across the country, specially in rural states like Nebraska, are experiencing a severe shortage of health care professionals. There are more than 100 different health care professions and it is one of the fastest growing fields of occupation. Put your career aspirations within reach and apply for a scholarship.
- Download brochure (Important! Revised eligibility
First the joy of finishing college. Then the worry over getting that first job.
“I’m pretty nervous,” said 21-year-old Amanda DeCarlo, a UNC Asheville senior and psychology major who plans to graduate this spring. DeCarlo said she wants to go to graduate school but will have to wait until she READ MORE